We’ve been trying to arrange a helicopter to fly snowfencing and materials for maintaining the red track for a couple of weeks now, but things keep going wrong. First of all the helicopter was busy then it developed a fault and then yesterday the mist was barely above the top station, so not great flying conditions. The next proposed day is 27 July. We are flying bags of gravel so it won’t hold up proceedings for long, but we won’t know the timings until we see the weather on the day.
TagsAdd new tag Back Corrie board dog box downhill track dwonhill track endurance downhill freestyle kicker navis range nevis range nps downhill race. park rails Red Route scotland ski snow summit summit partk
Jul-19-2012 Posted under Uncategorized